The following wiki pages provide information on compounds and biological materials developed as part of the SEURAT-1 cluster through the ToxBank project. The research leading to these results has received funding from Cosmetics Europe and the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n° . This wiki site reflects only the authors’ views. The European Community and Cosmetics Europe are not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.
Gold compounds wiki pages
Information on this wiki is based on the research and compound selection tasks performed by the Gold Compound Working Group (GCWG) using a selection criteria outlined by members of the GCWG. Further background information may be available from this working group or under review; selected reviewed materials are made available here.
Questions, inquiries, comments and feedback regarding the scientific content on these pages may be directed to the Gold Compound Working Group (GCWG). The email will automatically be sent to all members on the GCWG group.
Documentation on how to Access the ToxBank Gold Compound Database by SPARQL request (e.G.: by Data analysis software) via the SPARQL Endpoint webservice.
Biological materials wiki pages
This wiki contains information on cells and reagents relevant to the SEURAT-1 cluster. The following documents provides guidance for the banking and supply of human embryonic stem cells:
- Consensus guidance for banking and supply of human embryonic stem cell lines for research purposes.
- Points to consider in gaining access to human tissue and cell lines.
- Inventory and map of European suppliers: materials, resources, facilities and standards.
- General Quality and Regulatory Criteria for Establishment and Dissemination of human Pluripotent Stem Cell Lines (hPSCs).
- Coordination of data systems in SEURAT-1 and alternative testing regulatory frameworks to provide smooth and efficient translation of research developments to qualified toxicity assays.
A map of European suppliers has been constructed and can be found by clicking this link:
Questions, inquiries, comments and feedback regarding the scientific content on these pages may be directed to the Luam Kidane at the UK Stem Cell Bank.
Copyright / License
All data in this wiki is currently copyrighted by the respective contributors.